Bonus Material and Related Links
* Moments in Life – John recounts the origins of the tale, which began with a rainy, wintry run up Brush Mountain just outside Blacksburg, Virginia.
* NPR Interview – Robbie Harris, WVTF New River Valley Bureau Chief, discussed The Fallen Snow with John. The linked segment aired across Virginia during NPR’s Morning Edition and again on All Things Considered on November 27, 2013.
* Highland County – This bucolic Virginia county served as the essential heart of the tale, nurturing the writing.
* Audible Authors – John discusses the novel and his writing process with the San Francisco Book Review. (Note: This 30-minute recorded interview includes a few plot reveals)
* If you belong to a book club, please visit the Book Club page to view and download the novel discussion guide.
* Recommend – Suggestions to help the novel reach a wider audience.
Additional items are coming, including photos from research in Virginia and France, as well as cover image downloads for computers, tablets and mobile devices.
Thank you for your interest!