Bookstore and Library Resources
The Fallen Snow is available at standard terms via Ingram distribution
The Fallen Snow is at its heart an intimate tale, that of a young WWI soldier coming of age during a period of overwhelming tragedy. Yet it is also a broader, timeless epic, one that explores the depths of mourning and the loves that lift and carry us forward.
The action unfolds in evocative settings – along an ancient ridge of native Virginia forest, amidst the horrors of the brutal western front, and within the battered splendor of wartime Paris.
Published with limited release in December 2012, The Fallen Snow gained favor with early readers. More recently, critics have also taken note. The novel received an Honorable Mention nod at the ForeWord Reviews Book-of-the-Year Awards in June, followed by a Publishers Weekly starred review in July. As such, the novel is now available at standard terms via Ingram Distribution to reach an expanding audience.
- Readers who enjoy coming of age tales and journeys of self-discovery
- Readers fascinated by World War I, both at home and abroad
- Readers of books set in rural Appalachia
- Readers interested in stories that explore family relationships
- Readers drawn to realistic characters facing great challenges
- Readers who ponder societal and cultural constraints of past eras
Bookstore & Library Resources
- A printable discussion guide for book clubs and reading groups
- A printable book tip sheet
- A display kit containing bookmarks and shelf placards of the book tip sheet, Publishers Weekly starred review and cover image
<The Oct 2013 Reading Group Guides newsletter featured The Fallen Snow>
Reading Group Guides Book Page
To request complimentary display kit materials for your store or library, please complete this brief online form.
Trade Paper: ISBN 978-0-9884148-0-8 ($15.95, before discount)
Hardcover: ISBN 978-0-9884148-3-9 ($32.00, before discount)
Publisher: Stone Cabin Press
Distributor: Ingram Distribution (standard discount, returnable)
Thank you for your interest in The Fallen Snow.
Click here for a PDF of this page